22 Jul 2022
Intake filter is plays a role of the oxygen concentrator. Intake filter’s use life is 1000 hours. Is learning how to properly replace the intake filter a key step to long-term healthy use of an oxygen concentrator.
1. Grab the top handle and rotate it gently.
2. Gently open the lid from the bottom.
3. Grab the edge of the intake filter and pull out forcefully.
4. Insert the smooth side to the left and the raised side to the right into the slot.
5. Place the buckle end down and snap the lid on.
Originally published 22 Jul 2022, updated 22 Jul 2022.